Tails of Success offers overnight and long-term boarding for all breeds of dogs. Dog spend nights sleeping peacefully in our luxury overnight suites, and days filled with play and activities. You can rest assured that with us, your dog is receiving the same quality of care that you give them at home.
Lots of playtime, walks, and individual attention included with every stay.
Option to play with friends at daycare or playgroup for social dogs.
Indoor play area means cold or inclement weather doesn't interrupt the fun.
Antimicrobial air filtration system helps keep our air clean and germ-free.
Conveniently located near 104 and 590 expressways.
Our Enrichment Program means that dogs don't just 'board' with us... they 'vacation' with us! Every day brings new fun-filled activities for our overnight friends, including:
- daycare, playgroups, or individual playtime
- outdoor walks
- kongs with a different stuffing each day
- chew toys rotated each day (anters, nylabones, beef bones)
- soothing music and nature sounds
- daily activities like pool time, bubbles, snuffle mats or games
* the Enrichment Program is included for all overnight guests! *
1. Click "boarding request" to submit your online paperwork.
2. Give us a call at 585-360-0030 to book your dog's stay or
"First Night Stay"
$47 per day for one dog
$42 per day per dog for multiple dogs
Weekdays: 9am - 4pm
Weekends and Holidays: 8am - 3pm
Lobby may be closed major holidays
There is a minimum stay for major holidays
Check-in and check-out is by appointment.
Check-out time is by 12pm.
Late check out is available at an additional fee.
All of our new overnight guests do a "First Night Stay" prior to their longer boarding stay. This helps our new friends become comfortable here in our environment and familiar with our staff, so that when they come back for their vacation, it's not so scary, because they are in a familiar place and know mom and dad are coming back!
(required for new guests or guests we haven't seen in over 1 year)
"First Night Stay"
Check in and Check out
Lobby Hours for Boarding
Please submit a new intake form every three months